Saturday 6 June 2009

Mr Hudson and Mpho





I was lucky enough to win tickets to see Mr Hudson at Barfly via a What's On Wales competition advertised on Twitter. I didn't really know what to expect for the gig as it seems like he has just recently become Mr Hudson from Mr Hudson and library so I wasn't really sure what music he would play. However the whole gig was brilliant especially from the excellent view we had at the front of the small and sweaty Barfly! The support act was called Mpho which she had us chanting at the end, she was a very confident lady from Brixton with an exceptional voice, I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of her. Mr Hudson himself was brilliant, a great show person with a very honest voice, I liked him lot and his new song Supernova sounded great. Was also interesting to hear a steel drum at a gig, think it might be a first! Here are a couple of photos Mpho has the yellow jacket on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment